Monday, September 14, 2009

Well it has been awhile now hasn't it....




I hope everyone is doing well as of late... I know I am still recovering from two assaults (at my past job) and a car accident plus the loss of my Beloved Grandmother, so needless to say it has been quite the year it has. I also have been keeping busy with taking more lovely pictures of items, and working with light and shadow. That has been most fun, while also creating new and wonderful items. I have started back again with making sweet little book marks, fabric covered earrings, rings and making some more vintage collage kits. I love being able to make crafts again, i have missed it dearly. Here are some recent projects and goodies i have finished.... take a look and let me know what you think.

Ps... It is almost fall and that just make me oh so happy. Happy indeed...I am very much looking forward to the crisp clean air, the changing colors of the leaves, harvest moon, halloween...oh yes one of my most favorite time of year.


No comments: